THERE’s been a lot of growing up during the making of Ward Thomas’s third album Restless Minds. Writing and recording the follow-up to their 2016 No1 album Cartwheels, country-pop twins Lizzy and Catherine Ward Thomas, 24, “became young women”.“We grew up,” says Catherine. “We’ve got a lot of songs on the album that are very much influenced by our relationship. “Being twins, we live together, were in the same classes at school and have the same career and friends. But we are very much two separate adults.” Next to her, blonde Lizzy is nodding away. “I think it was a huge learning curve for us. We had been blissfully unaware of this world when we came into music.” Chatting at the office of the duo’s publicist, Catherine says: “After Cartwheels, change happened which was almost a humbling experience. Official lyrics video for the song Lie Like Me by Ward Thomas “We didn’t get swept up in the excitement and so when we went to start writing Restless Minds, all of the thoughts and feelings that we were having were very much deeper rooted and more grown up. We wanted to present a better version of ourselves.” We have insecurities just… Read full this story
- As wine preferences have changed, so have the options in the Twin Cities
- Michael Jackson Awards Life
- TV dinners: 25 shows to binge-watch this Thanksgiving weekend
- Edited Transcript of IBKR earnings conference call or presentation 15-Oct-19 8:30pm GMT
- Edited Transcript of ERI earnings conference call or presentation 6-Aug-19 1:00pm GMT
- The year that broke: 16 ways 2016 let us down
- Head up high, feet on the ground: 16 onscreen drug trips that don’t go over the top
- MLS Cup Round 1 preview: Everything you need to know
- The Fate of This Rally May Rest in China's Hands
- Who's Killing The Soul Of Sneaker Culture?
Country-pop twins Ward Thomas’ new album Restless Minds is about growing up while keeping sharp like Taylor Swift have 299 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at August 2, 2018. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.