Sections SEARCH Skip to content Skip to site index Travel Subscribe Log In Subscribe Log In Today’s Paper Advertisement Supported by A high-end vacation doesn’t have to mean spending big dollars. Here are 10 cities where you can have upscale experiences without paying premium prices. ByShivani Vora July 30, 2018 Luxury travel can be experienced in two ways: by paying top dollar or by paying less. Given the choice, wouldn’t you pick the latter? Of course, the idea of what luxury travel is can differ depending on the person. For some, it means hotels with butlers and fancy sheets and flying first class; for others, it’s about hitting three-Michelin-starred restaurants and hiring the occasional private guide and car with a driver. Ultimately, it doesn’t matter how you define high-end travel. What matters is that it doesn’t have to be had at a premium price. Here, 10 destinations where you can save money on an upscale trip without sacrificing a feeling of luxury. Barcelona Looking for a luxury vacation to Barcelona without paying top dollar to have one? Done, says Virginia Irurita, the founder of Made for Spain and Portugal, a Madrid-based company that sells upscale trips. “Barcelona has become much… Read full this story
- Wowcher launches new mystery Valentine’s holiday for £99 – with destinations including Bali, Chicago and Lake Como
- The ‘Meta-emptiness’ of 'Emily in Paris'
- Paris Hilton continues epic 7-week honeymoon at luxury £7k a night Maldives resort
- Head To Paris This Valentine’s Day
- Chicago Bulls Have Patrick Williams Decision To Make At 2022 NBA Trade Deadline
- Paris Hilton suffers major heartache two months after wedding to Carter Reum
- Paris Hilton has legs for days in dangerously high slit dress after 8-week honeymoon
- 5 best hotels in Paris to book for Valentine’s Day
- Kim Kardashian and Pete Davidson have Paris Hilton’s seal of approval: ‘They’re so cute together’
- Man Charged With Stealing $1 Million In Luxury Watches In Smash-And-Grab Heist At Perillo Automotive In Gold Coast
Paris, Chicago and Beyond: How to Have a Luxury Trip for Much Less Than You Think have 323 words, post on www.nytimes.com at July 29, 2018. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.