Meghan Markle and Prince Harry have been snapped holding hands as they arrived at a event celebrating inspirational young people from across the Commonwealth today. The Duchess of Sussex stunned in a mustard yellow dress as the attended the Your Commonwealth Youth Challenge reception at Marlborough House in central London this evening. Meghan, 36, chose a chic number designed by Lady Gaga’s US stylist Brandon Maxwell. The couple smiled warmly as they held hands in front of the crowd. The newlyweds shared their thoughts on the future of the Commonwealth and how young people can shape the future in the next 20 years or so. Harry, 33, spoke at the special event, held in the bright summer sunshine. His wife’s slinky dress, with a side slit, marks a change from the Duchess of Sussex’s neutral, cream, and blush pink dresses at recent public engagements. And she was lauded on Twitter for the decision and “pushing the boundaries”. The prince previously revealed the actress was “hugely excited” to be joining him in his Commonwealth duties. Addressing the crowd, Patricia Scotland, Commonwealth Secretary-General, said: “The Commonwealth is out there in whichever direction you look in every continent. “It thrives in the cities,… Read full this story
- Meghan Markle news latest: ‘Boring’ Duchess ‘wouldn’t have become popular without Harry’ due to ‘lack of marketability’
- Meghan Markle latest news – Spotify shock as Prince Harry & Duchess CAN talk about covid despite Joe Rogan being banned
- Meghan Markle’s £1,200 Victoria Beckham outfit was ‘foreshadowing’ - ‘breaking the chains’
- Meghan Markle’s Topshop blouse is now back in stock and in the sale - how much is it?
- Meghan and Harry keen to 'build bridges' but Kate and William won't stay with them in USA
- 'Almost exact same' Meghan Markle's bateau wedding dress may be homage to Princess Angela
- 'Connected': Meghan Markle's £120k engagement ring binds her to Harry's place of 'purpose'
- Princess Anne channels Meghan Markle for last day at Cheltenham Festival - 'Loving it'
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle 'in a difficult position' over Diana Netflix portrayal
- Prince Harry ‘WON’T criticise Queen’ & will ‘celebrate’ close relationship in bombshell book, Meghan Markle’s pal claims
Meghan Markle and Harry hold hands as Duchess stuns in yellow dress have 355 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at July 4, 2018. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.