An IndiGo Delhi-Pune flight diverted to Indore after a passenger suffered a cardiac arrest on board on Sunday. The flight 6E769 landed under emergency conditions around 9.30 am after the passenger suffered cardiac arrest mid-air, Director of the Devi Ahilyabai Holkar Airport, Indore, Aryama Sanyal said.The flight took off from Delhi and was going towards Pune when the incident happened. On landing, the sick passenger was immediately rushed to a local hospital where his condition was reported to be stabl Subscribe to Oneindia. For breaking news & Instant updates throughout the day
- Vue Cinemas launches probe after man suffers cardiac arrest retrieving phone
- Man in 70s airlifted to hospital in life-threatening condition after suffering cardiac arrest at B&B above Shipwreck pub
- Vue Cinemas launches probe after man suffers cardiac arrest in ‘freak’ accident
- Man died after suffering cardiac arrest at work
- Fewer than one in five men who suffer cardiac arrest during sex survive — because their partners do not know CPR
- 'Elderly' man suffered cardiac arrest in city post office
- Tragic young woman, 20, died after suffering cardiac arrest from ‘blood clot linked to her contraceptive pill’
- Disgraced PR guru Max Clifford 'fighting for life after collapsing twice in prison and suffering cardiac arrest'
- Erica Garner dead at 27: Black Lives Matter campaigner loses battle after suffering cardiac arrest
- Two air ambulances sent after man suffers cardiac arrest in Whitnash
IndiGo Delhi-Pune flight diverted to Indore after passenger suffers cardiac arrest have 234 words, post on www.oneindia.com at July 8, 2018. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.