Sean Hannity opened his radio show today with a lengthy diatribe against Republicans outraged by President Trump not confronting Vladimir Putin and throwing his intel agencies under the bus. Hannity was set off, in part, by Mediaite’s post earlier on the conservatives and Republicans who condemned Trump over the presser (hi, Sean), a list that ranges from John McCain to Liz Cheney to Ben Shapiro. (Also, for the record, a number of Hannity’s own Fox colleagues are pretty stunned too.) Hannity, who pointed out the meddling happened on Barack Obama‘s watch, said, “Every single person on the list that they’re calling a conservative is not a conservative. Every single one has been a never-Trumper, a huge Trump critic.” “These Republicans have been so pathetically weak,” he continued, “they have been so feckless, they have been so visionless, they have been so uninspiring, they can’t keep the simplest of promises, and the only reason that there’s not a massive blue wave developing… is because Donald Trump has single-handedly dragged them all kicking and screaming.” At one point, Hannity briefly conceded that “maybe he [Trump] should’ve” been a little tougher with Putin, but he went on to argue that there are a… Read full this story
- Republicans reluctant to criticize Trump’s actions abroad
- Republican Senator Criticizes Trump Border Policy in Public, Privately Blames Migrants for Traveling With Kids
- 29 EU ambassadors pen open letter criticizing Trump tariffs
- U.S.-Canada spat escalates, Europeans criticize Trump's G7 move
- U.S.-Canada spat escalates after tense G7, Europeans criticize Trump
- Europeans criticize Trump’s G7 move
- It’s the media! Rubio says he knows why Republicans don’t criticize Trump
- Holcomb, other lawmakers criticize Trump's tariff policy
- House Republicans rally Trump voters in California primaries
- Meghan McCain Thinks Republicans Support Trump Because They're...Confused?
Hannity Trashes ‘Weak, Pathetic, Visionless, Feckless, Spineless Republicans’ for Criticizing Trump have 311 words, post on www.mediaite.com at July 16, 2018. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.