click to enlarge Bravo Screenshot Warning: Nothing this exciting happens Hey everybody. Welcome back for the last recap of this season of Southern Charm. And I mean it this time. So sit back, take your time, and let’s do this right. Considering everything that we’ve seen these past 15 episodes, there was one particular movie line that kept running through my head as I awaited the finale. If you’ll recall 1988’s Cocktail starring Tom Cruise, there is a moment when our hotshot bartender/enemy of Xenu is in mid-breakup, and he says, “Everything ends badly, otherwise it wouldn’t end.” Let that be our main thesis as we examine this super-sized season finale of Southern Charm. Looking back at last week, we waded through part one of the season five reunion. Due to a pending investigation, Thomas Ravenel was unable to represent himself pro se at his reality show reunion – a standard legal position. Instead his attorney forwarded ahead a public statement, which was allowed within 500 feet of a woman and able to cross state lines without an escort from the U.S. Marshals. Speaking of the worst things to reach New York City since Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark, Thomas’… Read full this story
- Rupert Penry-Jones : I've always wanted to play a baddie, I could be as charming as possible and then become more psychotic
- Who is Seema Malhotra? Real Housewives of Cheshire cast member and Forever Unique clothing owner
- When does The Real Marigold Hotel series 3 start, who is in the cast and where in India is this year’s hotel?
- Who is Stacey Forsey? Real Housewives of Cheshire cast member, artist and mother of two children
- Who is Stacey Forsey? Real Housewives of Cheshire cast member, artist and mum to two children
- The Real Marigold Hotel is back on BBC One
- Case closed
- Case closed: Final glimpses of Meghan Markle, The Actress
- Jobless young Italians abandon charms of south
- Love Island viewers rejoice as Belgium score winner in World Cup match to avoid extra time channel clash
Confessions of a Southern Charm Newbie: Closing time (for real) have 334 words, post on www.charlestoncitypaper.com at July 27, 2018. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.