Mighty Democratic Progressive Party (DPP) Regional Governor for the Centre, Binton Kutsaira said the party is going stronger in the embattled region. He was speaking in Kasungu when he addressed a political rally at Boma Primary School in the district. The rally saw aspiring Members of Parliament and Councilors being paraded to the people. Kasungu Municipality Mayor Ireen Katola, Clara Makungwa and Isaac Chiphazi have all shown interest to stand as an MP for Kasungu Central Constituency on DPP ticket. Addressing people who had flocked to the venue in good numbers despite a lot of people opting for a TNM Super League match, Kutsaira said he was optimistic that central region woukd give DPP and Professor Peter Mutharika a lot of votes in the next year’s elections. “You can see that those who have come forward to stand as Members of Parliament are not ordinary people but people who are rated highly in society. This means that the party now is getting stronger and a lot of people are showing interest to stand on the party’s ticket, “Not only that, this is also giving us hope that come 2019 we will get more votes because voters look for qualities in… Read full this story
- The trend is toward centralization
- SBA Creates Regional Twitter Accounts, Facebook Pages
- Brain area keeps growing in adulthood, scientists find
- UPMC sets sights on central PA health system
- How To Grow Your Own Garlic At Home
- Central Coast fans shouldn’t have to grin and Bear it
- It's time for the Central Coast to get their very own NRL team
- The Growing Threat of Lyme Disease
- WHO: cancer growing at 'alarming pace'
- I Got Stronger Erections By Blasting My Penis With Sound
Mighty DPP Growing Stronger in Central Region have 278 words, post on www.maraviexpress.com at June 6, 2018. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.