I know we’ve covered the 2018 Kia Stinger plenty. We’ve had a First Drive of the all-wheel drive one, we’ve had a full review, we’ve covered how it has beaten Mustangs on the dragstrip, the process of buying one, and even written about the freaking key. This car is covered. Even so, the nice press car elves dropped a 365 horsepower Stinger GT off at my house, so I have things to say about it, dammit. But, look, I’m not a cruel man, no matter what my liar high school shop teacher said in that stupid arraignment. So I’m not going to draw this out. I just want to point out five good things, and one bad thing. That’s reasonable, right? Of course it is. Off we go. 1. It’s not an SUV This is obvious, I know, but I think it’s becoming a big deal now when a carmaker has the balls to release something that’s not an SUV or crossover, and when that happens, it deserves some positive feedback. So, Kia, thanks for not shoving another boring-ass crossover or SUV down our throats! 2. It has a real name Again, obvious, but worthy of praise. “Stinger” is a… Read full this story
- Is the DRS a good thing? Yes if you're a fingerspinner, no if you're a left-hand batsman
- The YouTube Of My Youth Is Gone. That's A Good Thing.
- Kia Reveals New 'E' Badge – But What Is It?
- Ten big questions ahead of the new Super GT season
- Who gains from Super GT's Fuji-centric calendar?
- The lockdown has been good for Grofers
- ‘The British music industry needs to update’: Paloma Faith, Nao, Sleaford Mods and others on 2018’s music controversies
- Anurag Kashyap Launches Production House Named ‘Good Bad Films’; Announces First Film ‘Choked’
- 'When you're pregnant, you think up this baby's whole life': Chris Ramsey's wife Rosie brands her miscarriage 'the worst thing ever' and says other women's stories are 'like therapy'
- 'Good riddance to bad rubbish': Gemma Collins dishes out advice to a fan who was dumped by her fiancé after her explosive split from James Argent
Five Good Things About The 2018 Kia Stinger GT And One Bad Thing have 353 words, post on jalopnik.com at June 26, 2018. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.