Xiaomi’s flagship event in China witnessed the launch of a ton of products. The flagship smartphone, Mi 8 along with MIUI 10 and Mi Band 3 were already expected at the event. However Xiaomi surprised by launching two other editions of its Mi 8 smartphone as well as Mi VR Standalone headset and Mi TV 4.Speaking about the highlight of the event, Xiaomi Mi 8 boasts top end specifications such as Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 845 processor and 6GB/8GB of RAM. Xiaomi also joined the growing list of Android players launching phones with a notch display with the Mi 8. Although inspired by Apple iPhone X, Xiaomi, however, has incorporated a bunch of sensors to make the most of the notch on the front. Xiaomi Mi 8 comes with an Infrared sensor that enables Face Unlock in the dark. Like OnePlus 6, users can also camouflage the notch through a toggle button under the Settings. Xiaomi has also introduced a special edition of Mi 8 with Explore Edition moniker. The special edition of Mi 8 comes with an in-screen fingerprint sensor, and a transparent glass back panel. Earlier this week Vivo launched X21 with an in-screen fingerprint sensor in India…. Read full this story
- ‘Oculus Quest’ Review: Finally, Easy, Fun VR For The Masses
- MevoFit Drive-Care ECG-Fitness-Band Launched in India
- BMW launches first-ever X7
- Take out tasty broth, banh mis and bubble tea from Pho Co.
- Magid: To the moon and back via Oculus Quest
- Google announces Pixel 3a and Pixel 3a XL
- I Couldn't Play By The Rules, So I Became an Entrepreneur
- Sony and Microsoft announce a joint partnership
- The race for 5G and what you need to know
- Amazon Prime Day 2019: The best deals on everything
Xiaomi Mi 8, Mi Band 3, Mi VR standalone headset launched: Full specifications, price, features have 272 words, post on www.hindustantimes.com at May 31, 2018. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.