Read more transcripts from Face the Nation here. MARGARET BRENNAN, CBS NEWS: It’s Sunday May 20. I’m Margaret Brennan. And this is FACE THE NATION. (BEGIN AUDIO CLIP) UNIDENTIFIED MALE: We have several shots fired. (END AUDIO CLIP) BRENNAN: The country is reeling from yet another deadly school shooting. This time, eight students and two teachers were killed and 13 injured at Santa Fe High School just outside of Houston on Friday. (BEGIN VIDEO CLIP) DONALD TRUMP, PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES: This has been going on too long in our country, too many years, too many decades now. (END VIDEO CLIP) BRENNAN: We will have the latest on what motivated the 17-year-old attacker to take his father’s shotgun and revolver to stage a massacre at his own high school. (BEGIN VIDEO CLIP) GOV. GREG ABBOTT (R), TEXAS: The red flag warnings were either nonexistent or very imperceptible. (END VIDEO CLIP) BRENNAN: We will hear from Houston Police Chief Art Acevedo, who says he’s hit rock bottom when it comes to gun violence. Then, as the Senate Intelligence Committee issues a report that sides with the intelligence community that Russia did meddle in the 2016 election, special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation… Read full this story
- Transcript: Ohio Gov. John Kasich on "Face the Nation," September 2, 2018
- CNBC Transcript: Harley-Davidson CEO Matthew Levatich Speaks with CNBC’s Morgan Brennan in Interview Airing Today
- Transcript: Paschal Donohoe's Budget 2019 speech in full, section by section
- Edited Transcript of CXW earnings conference call or presentation 6-Aug-19 3:00pm GMT
- Ohio Gov. John Kasich, invoking McCain, implores voters to "vote for the person" in midterms
- POLITICO London Playbook, presented by Lloyds Banking Group: May statement in the Commons — PMQs is back — PLP fireworks
Full transcript: "Face the Nation" on May 20, 2018 have 284 words, post on www.cbsnews.com at May 20, 2018. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.