0 of 32 Eric Risberg/Associated Press The NFL draft may serve as a natural high for some fanbases, but the sizzle of the regular season keeps the flames under more than a few seats quite toasty. No NFL head coach will be fired between now and at least October (unless something wild and unpredictable occurs). This doesn’t mean each is comfortable with where he stands within his respective organization. Some, like the New England Patriots’ Bill Belichick and the Pittsburgh Steelers’ Mike Tomlin, are made men. Others are just trying to make it through another season. And the league’s six brand-new head coaches have no clue what to expect during their first campaigns leading a franchise. Even in April, a heat check is needed to understand where each of the 32 head coaches sits before the 2018 seasons begins. Some hot seats never cool. A few more remain warm. The majority are quite comfortable…until the games begin. 1 of 32 Matt York/Associated Press Steve Wilks didn’t enter the ideal situation as the new head coach of the Arizona Cardinals. Granted, most hires are forced by poor performances the previous season, but Wilks must overcome more than most. First, the former defensive… Read full this story
- 13 NFL assistants who could get head coach interviews: Get to know these names
- Lions latest victims of NFL’s flag football problem
- Barnwell: Answering nine questions that could define the NFL season
- Will Carli Lloyd open the door for the NFL's first female player?
- NFL: Sam Darnold pilots Jets to upset of Cowboys while 49ers stay undefeated
- Week 7 NFL Power Rankings: 1-32 poll, plus every team's biggest weakness
- Titans coach deciding whether to bench Mariota for Tannehill
- Incredibly, the putrid Dolphins are not the most dismal team in the NFL
- Column: In Miami, a showdown of the NFL's worst
- Week 6 NFL takeaways: Are the Chiefs and Browns in trouble?
Gauging How Hot Every NFL Coach's Seat Is Heading into the Draft have 306 words, post on bleacherreport.com at April 6, 2018. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.