ASTRONAUT Buzz Aldrin says he “never saw a UFO” and recent claims he passed a lie detector test proving he encountered alien life are “fabricated”. Reports earlier this week suggested that interviews by Aldrin, the second man on the moon, and four other astronauts in which they mention seeing “unidentified objects” were examined under strict lab conditions – and proved they were all telling the truth. But when Sun Online reached out to Aldrin, his spokeswoman revealed the claims were a “fabrication”. “We don’t know where this story came from,” she said. “Buzz did not take a lie detector test. “He has never said he saw a UFO. “This story has been a fabrication for the sake of headlines and is not true as far as Buzz Aldrin is concerned.” As previously reported, the original story reports that Aldrin along with Al Worden, Edgar Mitchell and Gordon Cooper all took part in the study – in which their accounts of space travel analysed by the Institute of BioAcoustic Biology in Albany, Ohio. Experts examined a TV interview he gave in which he said: “There was something out there that was close enough to be observed… sort of L-shaped.” The tests, reportedly more reliable… Read full this story
- Neil Armstrong and Edwin 'Buzz' Aldrin became the first men to walk on the moon 51 years ago today
- Shrenu Parikh Says The 24 Hrs After Getting COVID Test Were The Worst; Broke Down A Couple Of Times
- Hartford police say man decapitated landlord during rent dispute, claimed 'sovereign' status
- ‘There’s Something Out There’: Fmr. Navy Pilot, Who Alleges He Saw UFO, Speculates On ‘Off-World Vehicles’ Report
- Trump defies his own mask advice at fundraiser just hours after saying it's 'patriotic' to cover up - as White House claims he is tested 'multiple times' a day
- Sonu Nigam Says If Kangana Ranaut Claims That A Sandal Was Hurled At Her, 'I Choose To Believe Her'
- CNN chyron says 'nah' to Trump claim about Russia
- Melbourne stabbings: Somali-born Australian inspired by Isil, say police, as group claims attack
- Atlanta Says Goodbye as Lewis' Body Lies in Repose in Georgia Capitol
- Historians claim UK citizenship test glosses over truth
Buzz Aldrin says he ‘never saw a UFO’ and disputes claims lie detector test ‘proved’ he encountered alien life have 366 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at April 10, 2018. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.