La Liga’s Jose Antonio Cachaza opens up about the Catalunya unrest, the challenges of marketing La Liga in India & his personal experiences Exclusive 29 Mar 2018, 20:05 IST As Shambhu Ajith and I waited nervously for our big interview with Gaizka Mendieta – which you can read in full here – we were given the opportunity to talk to Jose Antonio Cachaza, head of La Liga’s India operations, and we jumped at it.Nothing like mining the data-bank of a seasoned football administrator, eh? And we started off with the most obvious question of all time -Q. Considering how big the Premier League is in India (and the following the big clubs have) and how La Liga is perceived as a two-team league… what is the biggest Challenge in promoting the league in India?A. First, the first thing we have to get clear is that we cannot expect to change things – and we are talking basically perspective – in a few months or in a few weeks. If you want me to give you an overall view, I truly believe that La Liga is already a strong sports brand in India.It is not yet an attractive commercial brand though… Read full this story
- La Liga: Messi 'likely to miss Barca's next two fixtures'
- Real Madrid beaten by Mallorca as Barca go top of La Liga
- Cuándo, cómo y dónde ver La Liga española: guía completa
- La Liga: Alaves go fourth with victory over troubled Valencia
- Barcelona 1-0 Levante: Lionel Messi strike seals La Liga title
- La Liga roundup: Barcelona fall to Levante; Real Madrid held to draw
- La Liga applies for Atletico Madrid vs Villarreal to be held in Miami in December
- When Does La Liga Start? 2019-20 Season Dates, TV Schedule, Live Stream and Odds
- La Liga review: It doesn't get bigger than this
- La Liga want to move Barcelona v. Real Madrid to avoid protests
Will Barcelona leave La Liga? The League's India Chief clarifies doubts over future have 324 words, post on www.sportskeeda.com at March 29, 2018. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.