CONSHOHOCKEN, PA — Panera Bread is launching a new delivery service in the Philly area, including its Conshohocken branch, and 300 new employees will be hired as part of the expansion.
The Conshohocken Panera is located on 48 Ridge Pike.
To use the service, customers can place an order online at PaneraBread.com or through the Panera Bread app. Enter your zip code for more information on delivery coverage and times in your area. There is a $5 minimum order and a standard delivery fee of $3.50.
The ordering system also integrates with the MyPanera loyalty program, allowing customers to redeem their rewards.
For those on the go, or out of the delivery area, another ordering option called Rapid Pick-Up enables guests to place an online or mobile order from their office, car, work or home – also up to two weeks in advance – and pick up their food at a pre-determined time without waiting in line, according to the press release.
Panera also seeks candidates for open positions. Interested candidates can visit a cafe or apply online here.
To confirm if your local Panera delivers in your area, see delivery.panerabread.com.
Patch correspondent Vincent Salzo contributed to this report
- Ensuring Timely Filing with Private Delivery Services
- FAA approves first drone delivery service in U.S.
- Starbucks to expand delivery service in US
- St. Louis Park Gets Dry Cleaning & Laundry Delivery Service
- Dentons launches new shared services hub in Poland, will lay off about 25 in UK
- Law Firm Launches Web 'Chat Service' for Potential PI Clients
- PwC launches temporary lawyer service
- E-Verify Launches New Self-Service Feature
- 7 questions about bread-sliced bagels
- USPS Holiday Hours 2018: Delivery Schedule For Christmas Eve, New Year's Eve