Vice Chairman of the National Assembly Phung Quoc Hien The same day, NA Vice Chairman Phung Quoc Hien met with Speaker of the Parliament of Madagascar Jean Max Rakotomamonjy in the capital city of Antananarivo. Rakotomamonjy affirmed the fruitful relations between Vietnam and Madagascar, and expressed his hope that the multifaceted cooperation between the two countries would be enhanced, including the exchange of delegations. He also mentioned several measures to strengthen relations between the two parliaments, including the establishment of friendship parliamentary groups. Regarding economic aspect, the Malagasy Parliament leader hailed Vietnam’s achievements, adding that Vietnam and Madagascar have many similarities in natural conditions, therefore the two sides can increase their cooperation in aquaculture, fishing and cultivation. He hoped that the visit will help boost economic and trade ties between the two countries. For his part, Hien affirmed that, in addition to the fine political and diplomatic ties, the two countries should further their economic and trade relations to fully tap cooperation opportunities, particularly in agricultural production. Underlining Vietnam’s leading position in rice production and export, Hien said food imports make up of 10 percent of Madagascar’ import revenue, while Vietnam can buy cashew nuts – a key product of… Read full this story
- Dutch-born councillor named chairman in South Derbyshire
- Jeremy Vine to visit Talking Newspaper service
- The Strache Recordings : Is Austria's Vice Chancellor for Sale?
- Chairman of Azerbaijani Parliament to visit Germany
- The Chairman of the NATO Military Committee visits Japan
- Death of former BBA chairman
- The Big Interview: Bob Downes, chairman of Sepa
- China's Xi to visit North Korea this week ahead of G20
- Committee may visit Naval HQ to assess staffing
- Five decades of volunteering...and counting
NA Vice Chairman visits Madagascar have 274 words, post on english.vov.vn at March 24, 2018. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.