The festival, organized by the Vietnamese Embassy in Ukraine and Moldova, Ho Chi Minh City, Odessa Oblast, and the Vietnamese community in Odessa, attracted a large number of Vietnamese and Ukrainian officials and many of the overseas Vietnamese in Odessa. It comprised two parts: a photo exhibition and an art performance featuring the presence of the HCM City music and dance troupe. Addressing the opening ceremony, Vietnamese Ambassador Nguyen Anh Tuan said the festival aims to introduce Vietnam’s land and people, with their natural beauty, unique culture, and achievements to the people of Odessa and Ukraine. It also helped Ukrainians gain a precious insight into the closeness and friendliness of the OV community, who have assimilated into Ukrainian society and serve as a bridge to strengthen friendly relations between the two countries, said the ambassador. Local authorities in Odessa highly value the active participation of the OV community in the city’s social and cultural activities. The festival will be followed with an activity to mark the 128th birthday anniversary of late President Ho Chi Minh, Vietnamese music nights in Kiev and Kharkov, a sports festival in Kharkov, Vietnam culture day in Lvov, and a ceremony to mark the 73rd anniversary… Read full this story
- HBO's year-end video flashes new 'Game of Thrones' footage
- Could Ukraine crisis spur new forms of nuclear energy?
- 15 years on: Feeder's 'Just a Day', the music video that invented YouTube
- Jennifer Lawrence inspired the new face in 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Darth Vader monument in Ukraine doubles as Wi-Fi hotspot
- Looking for this year's Twitter at SXSWi
- Start-ups seek high-quality, innovative solutions
- Real Tales from Real People at a Local Music Festival
- CNET UK podcast 533: The year that was 2017
- It's time to give all-female founding teams a head start
Vietnam Culture Year in Ukraine starts with Lunar New Year festival have 287 words, post on english.vov.vn at February 24, 2018. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.