Rafael Nadal wants to take on every opponent but has refused to name the player who would prove to be the toughest draw at the Australian Open, which begins on 15 January. The Spaniard is hoping to be at his best for the tournament and wants to keep all expectations aside when he takes on Estrella Burgos in the first round. Roger Federer has been termed the early favourite going into Melbourne following his exploits last year, where he defeated Nadal in the finals in a five-set thriller. Both players went on to have an impressive year and will be looking to repeat their performance in 2018 where they will face competition from the other big hitters who missed the majority of last year through injury. Both Federer and Nadal came back from a tumultuous 2016 after missing major parts of the season through injury. In 2017 they scripted a memorable comeback as the duo claimed two Slams each to end the year as the two top-ranked players of the season. Nadal won the French Open and the US Open, while the Swiss ace took his tally to 19 with the Australian Open and Wimbledon. The duo picked up a… Read full this story
- Nadal Cannot Be Beaten In French Open
- French Open Tennis Preivew 2008
- French Open Tennis Predictions 2008
- Nadal Wins the French Open For the Fourth Consecutive Time
- Spaniard David Ferrer Shows His Best Clay Tennis at the Barcelona Open 2008
- Nadal Wins the ATP Monte Carlo Masters Series
- Us Open 2008 - The Tennis Players To Watch
- Nadal & Federer on Course to Take Beijing 2008 Gold Medals
- Borg-McEnroe Vs Federer-Nadal
- Was Sunday's Wimbledon Final Greater Than the 2008 US Open at Torrey Pines?
Rafael Nadal discusses question on his toughest opponent at the Australian Open have 271 words, post on www.ibtimes.co.uk at January 13, 2018. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.