After a meeting in Brussels, European Council President Donald Tusk said Ms May would have to finalise her deal by December 4 when she is expected to meet other key EU officials. The EU has refused to discuss trade and transition arrangements until sufficient progress is made on issues of Northern Ireland, citizens’ rights and the “so-called” divorce bill – with Mr Tusk demanding greater clarity from the UK before moving forward.
- A small crack in the GOP firewall
- Government publishes Brexit bill
- ‘Brexit in 99 Days, No Ifs, No Buts’: Boris Johnson Makes First Speech as UK Prime Minister
- Little by little, big tech’s veneer of invincibility is starting to crack
- For three years we remainers have held our breath. This is the moment our dreams may die
- Sajid Javid cowers behind net curtains as Cummings ‘gets ready’ for the final act
- Raising hopes and denying gropes: Tory conference leaves no fantasy untouched
Ten days to crack Brexit deal, EU tells May have 147 words, post on vovworld.vn at November 25, 2017. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.