North Korea has been warned it faces “total annihilation” after Kim Jong-un tested a nuclear bomb with the power to kill millions of people.US Defense Secretary Jim Mattis vowed to meet any threat to America with ‘a massive military response’.And South Korea also responded with a live-fire simulation of an attack on the dumpy despot’s test site.The live-fire exercise saw rockets launched from F-15 fighter jets and ballistic missiles from the ground.It came as South Korea’s military chiefs reportedly detected preparations for yet another North Korean long-range missile test.Chang Kyung-soo, an official from South Korea’s Defense Ministry, told lawmakers that Seoul had seen evidence of a future North Korean ICBM launch to show off its claimed ability to target the US.Seoul’s Joint Chiefs of Staff (JCS) said the released live weapons “accurately struck” a target in the sea off the country’s eastern coast.North Korea conducted its sixth and most powerful test of a hydrogen bomb on Sunday night.South Korean military chiefs believe the explosive power of the bomb is around 50 kilotons – some 50 less than previously estimated.The test triggered an 6.3-magnitude artificial quake - ten times larger than any of North Korea’s previous attempts.It was seen as a direct challenge to Trump,… Read full this story
- Kim Jong-un sets conditions after Trump suggests third summit
- Kim Jong-un watched weapons test, says North Korean state media
- Kim Jong-un oversees first weapons test since failed US-North Korea summit
- Kim Jong-un holds THIRD missile test in eight days: North Korea fires two 'ballistic missiles' after showing off new rocket launchers
- North Korea halts all missile tests and shuts down nuclear site ahead of Trump summit
- What will be the outcome of Trump and Kim Jong-un's nuclear summit?
- North Korean cryptocurrency heists net estimated $2 billion: UN report
- North Korea fires two short-range missiles 300 miles into the sea in defiance of Trump - days after Kim Jong Un unveiled new 'nuclear missile-carrying' submarine
- North Korean envoy may meet Trump to discuss second summit
- North Korean missile tests violated UN resolutions, says John Bolton
US warns Kim Jong-un of ‘total annihilation’ after North Korean despot’s new H-bomb test have 345 words, post on www.thesun.ie at September 3, 2017. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.