Home / News / Samsung Galaxy J5 (2017) review: A milestone for the masses It was not all that long ago that Samsung was chronically criticized for putting too many plastic parts on expensive phones. Now, in 2017, things are entirely different. Of course, a few markets already saw affordable premium devices last year, but for many consumers, the new Galaxy J (2017) series presents that which seemed impossible only a few years ago. In this Galaxy J5 (2017) review, I’ll be looking thoroughly at the first of these devices to hit markets in Europe, Latin America, and Asia.Galaxy J5 (2017) review: designJumping straight into the design of the Galaxy J5 (2017), it is easy to understand why I am stoked. In many markets, this will be one of Samsung’s entry-level smartphones, and it easily surpasses recent flagship devices like the Galaxy S6, perhaps even the Galaxy S7, in build quality.Thanks to its moderate 5.2-inch display and slightly thinner bezels, the Galaxy J5 (2017) is much nicer to handle than its predecessor. Just like, for example, on the Galaxy A3 (2017), the speaker is now found on the side, just above the power key. The metal back is quite prone… Read full this story
- Samsung Galaxy S8 Active review
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite review: A power-packed device apt for avid gamers
- 6 key Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra features that elevate its performance — and price
- Samsung Galaxy S20 vs. Galaxy S10: Is it worth upgrading?
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip vs. Motorola Razr: Folding phone face-off
- Samsung Galaxy S20 vs. S20 Plus: Do you go regular or large?
- How to sell your old Samsung Galaxy (without getting ripped off)
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus vs. S20 Ultra: What’s the difference?
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra hands-on: An obscene price for an obscenely good phone
- Samsung Galaxy S20 and S20 Plus hands-on: You’ll want the big one
Samsung Galaxy J5 (2017) review: A milestone for the masses have 303 words, post on www.sammobile.com at August 2, 2017. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.