With the 2017 NFL season right around the corner, let’s take a look at ranking of 20 players with the best chance of reaching 2,000 receiving yards.Over the years, the NFL has made the transition of becoming a pass-happy league, and rightfully so when looking at all of the elite quarterbacks ranging from Tom Brady to Aaron Rodgers. However, with every great quarterback can only do much on their own without the proper help from reliable receivers, which is why it’s time to take a look at the 20 players who have the best chance of reaching the 2,000-receiving mark during the 2017 NFL season.Believe it or not, the milestone has never been reached in the NFL, but there have been a handful of players who have come pretty darn close over the years, with former Detroit Lions wideout Calvin Johnson setting the record in 2012 after finishing the year with 1,964 receiving yards. Even though Johnson is no longer in the league due to his surprise retirement prior to the 2016 season, the NFL has plenty of receivers capable of earning their place in NFL history by becoming the first player to accomplish 2,000 receiving yards.In fact, there are two… Read full this story
- Business Traveller Awards 2017 names Bangkok Best Leisure Destination in Asia Pacific
- Stevens, Slotkin offer Dems best chance to flip red seats
- NFL players must stand if on field during anthem, new policy says
- The best film scenes of 2018
- Will 2017 Be Marvel's Best Year Yet?
- Burt Reynolds: The actor’s best known films
- The Ruin of Man at Mercer Chance Gallery
- Every Movie and TV Reference in ‘Ready Player One’
- Weekend Box Office: ‘Ready Player One’ Gets a High Score
- 'Ready Player One' Brings The OASIS Home on Digital, Blu-Ray & DVD in July
NFL 2017: 20 Players with best chance at 2,000 receiving yards have 288 words, post on www.foxsports.com at June 20, 2017. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.