They will seduce your taste buds with tempting food pics of ghee idli , chicken ghee roast biryani and mysore pak . Some people eat to survive and there are others who live just so that they can eat delicious food. Presenting a bunch of 10 such crazy foodies from nammuru Bengaluru. 1. @thegingerbreadwall IMAGE: The Gingerbread Wall can well be termed as your encyclopedia to good food in Bengaluru and Mysore. It seems like the founders are on a constant food trail within the city. It is awesome how they mix old with the new, traditional with dishes inspired by the West…so while you will get gyaan on where you can have yummy butter garlic and pepper seafood, you’ll also get a glimpse of the places serving lip-smacking string hoppers with mutton curry and creamy coconut milk. The Instagram page is also peppered with pics of their vacations across India. Followers: 1,694 Photograph: Kind courtesy The Gingerbread Wall/Instagram 2. @lingeringaftertaste IMAGE: A food stylist and photographer, Ambica Selvam makes ordinary food — like organic cake, bread with herbs, omelette and even the basic gulab jamun — look so tempting that you will want to dig into them right away! She is a… Read full this story
- Editorial: Amber Rudd’s admission about universal credit and food bank usage has come much too late
- Scout report: Why Sunderland's trip to Blackpool comes at a good time for the Black Cats
- Subway worker reveal its secret offers and how to get free food
- These women are giving FREE Christmas Day dinner to anyone who is alone
- The best places to eat breakfast in North Staffs according to Trip Advisor
- The best places to eat in Pontypridd, according to Trip Advisor
- Staff fight and food missing at 'Plymouth's worst Burger King'
- Review: The Ivy in Spinningfields... 'come to be seen, the food is secondary'
- Pizza couple who work out of a converted Land Rover hope to open restaurant
- Popular Italian chef who fed Nottingham Forest stars and Alec Guinness has died
A food trip through Bengaluru. Who's coming along? have 325 words, post on www.rediff.com at March 24, 2017. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.