Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL) is clearly a high-quality business when considering aspects such as competitive advantage and financial strength. However, even after rising almost 40% in the last year, the stock is still trading at a fairly attractive valuation level considering such quality. The main factor behind this relatively low valuation for Apple stock is that the company has struggled with declining revenue in the past several quarters. The consumer electronics industry is always changing, and the winner of today can easily turn out to be the loser of tomorrow. This is clearly an important risk factor for investors in the company. On the other hand, the most recent earnings report from Apple puts the company back in growth territory, and there are reasons to believe that future growth rates should be more stable and easier to predict. In such scenario, Apple stock could offer substantial upside potential. A high-quality business Apple offers many attractive characteristics for long-term investors. Brand power is one of the most relevant sources of competitive strength for consumer-oriented companies, and Apple comes second to none when it comes to brand differentiation. According to the 2016 Best Global Brands Ranking from Interbrand, Apple is the most valuable brand… Read full this story
- The Chemnitz Riots: Right-Wing Mob Wreaks Havoc on German City
- Buying an ex-hire car: Pros and cons
- Denise Watson: I loved my years at BBC NI but I thought it was time to do something different
- Terrace Talk: Good time to take stock for Liverpool
- Girl hit by car while crossing road after buying ice cream settles case for €47,500
- Jim McGuinness out of the running for Mayo vacancy and James Horan thinks it might not be the right time for him to return
- No good time to play Barcelona but Spurs have a good chance
- 10 places in Russia that will transport you to another era better than a time machine
- 'They didn't do the right thing at the right time'
- JPMorgan Says Buy Emerging Stocks That Were Hammered by Trade Clash
Now Is The Right Time To Buy Apple Stock - Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) have 339 words, post on seekingalpha.com at February 2, 2017. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.