— — UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Starting right now on THIS WEEK WITH GEORGE STEPHANOPOULOS , trial by fire — terror in Orlando puts the candidates to the test. (BEGIN VIDEO CLIP) DONALD TRUMP (R), PRESUMPTIVE PRESIDENTIAL NOMINEE: It’s radical Islamic terrorism and it’s not guns. (END VIDEO CLIP) (BEGIN VIDEO CLIP) HILLARY CLINTON (D), PRESUMPTIVE PRESIDENTIAL NOMINEE: Not one of Donald Trump ‘s reckless ideas would have saved a single life in Orlando. (END VIDEO CLIP) UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Plus, system failure — new questions for the FBI . Attorney General Loretta Lynch is here live. And gunfight… UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Having come through the experience of Newtown, I’ve had enough. (END VIDEO CLIP) UNIDENTIFIED MALE: The senator fighting for new gun control and the NRA’s top lobbyist square off. Will the outrage over Orlando lead to a breakthrough? We’re one-on-one with Donald Trump. (BEGIN VIDEO CLIP) JONATHAN KARL, ABC NEWS CHIEF WHITE HOUSE CORRESPONDENT: Can you get the NRA to budge on this? (END VIDEO CLIP) UNIDENTIFIED MALE: From ABC News, it’s THIS WEEK. Here now, chief White House correspondent Jonathan Karl KARL: One week ago, America woke up to the devastating news — another mass murder, this time in Orlando. For… Read full this story
- Transcription Service
- Biden accuses Trump of putting 'personal politics above his sacred oath' after White House releases Ukraine transcript
- Telecommuting Job Idea - Transcription
- Why Attorneys Should Consider Using Video Depositions
- Attorney Marketing Requires Handling Prospective Client Objections - Part 2
- Marina Del Rey Injury Attorneys May Be More Important In The Future Than You Think
- 5 Critical Mistakes Often Made When Hiring an Attorney & How to Avoid Those Mistakes
- Attorney Fees - Part 3 - Fee Arrangements
- Why are Trial Attorneys Vital in a Lawsuit?
- What if General Motors Files Bankruptcy?
'This Week' Transcript: US Attorney General Loretta Lynch have 287 words, post on abcnews.go.com at June 19, 2016. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.