— — THIS IS A RUSH TRANSCRIPT FOR ‘THIS WEEK’ ON April 24, 2016 and it will be updated. ANNOUNCER: Starting right now on THIS WEEK with George Stephanopoulos , is this the real Donald? DONALD TRUMP (R), PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE: I sort of don’t like toning it down, you know? ANNOUNCER: The new signs that Trump is trying to make a presidential pivot. But can the brash frontrunner tone it down enough to finally get the GOP behind him? We’re asking the Republican Party chair about the Trump transformation. Plus, one of the ultra secretive billionaire Koch brothers breaks his silence about the 2016 race in a revealing ABC News exclusively. JONATHAN KARL, ABC NEWS CORRESPONDENT: So is it possible another Clinton could be better than another Republican this time around? CHARLES KOCH, KOCH INDUSTRIES: It’s possible. It’s possible. ANNOUNCER: And Bernie’s long shot campaign. SEN. BERNIE SANDERS (I-VT), DEMOCRATIC PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE: I am in this race to the end. ANNOUNCER: He’s pushing harder than ever despite a nearly impossible path to the nomination. With tough contests ahead, will he damage Hillary Clinton before he’s done? Bernie Sanders speaks out live. From ABC News, it’s THIS WEEK. Here now, chief… Read full this story
- Bernie Sanders: 'Let's not make people overly nervous' about socialism
- Live: Trump comparison angers Sanders at Detroit debate
- Ahead of Dem debates, Charles Barkley weighs in on candidates
- Medicare for All Will Save Trillions, Conservative Wonks Admit
- Dems warn of divisiveness under Trump in first Detroit debate
- Dems ponder late entry: White knight or Don Quixote?
- Live: Dems throw verbal jabs at Trump at Detroit debate
- Deficit to top $1 trillion per year by 2020, CBO says
- Live: Eyes on Detroit as Dem debate comes into focus
- The Latest: Trump calls impeachment inquiry ‘garbage’
'This Week' Transcript: Sen. Bernie Sanders, Reince Priebus, and Charles Koch have 290 words, post on abcnews.go.com at April 24, 2016. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.