After being unveiled earlier this week, the Lexus LC 500h is back to reveal all of its technical specifications along with fresh imagery and footage. After being unveiled earlier this week, the Lexus LC 500h is back to reveal all of its technical specifications along with fresh imagery and footage. The rumors were true as the hybrid version of the LC 500 does indeed come with a 3.5-liter V6 gasoline engine working together with an electric motor. Also part of the package is a lithium-ion battery pack and a four-speed automatic transmission which has a manual mode. The combustion engine develops 295 horsepower (220 kilowatts) at 6,600 rpm and 257 pound-feet (348 newton meters) at 4,900 rpm, while the e-motor has 60 hp (44.6 kilowatts). This gives the hybridized coupe a combined output of 354 hp (264 kilowatts) which will be enough for a sprint to 62 miles (100 kilometers) per hour in less than five seconds. This is all possible thanks to Lexus' "Multi Stage Hybrid System" sending all the power to the rear wheels which should make the 2+2 coupe really fun to drive. It uses many aluminum body parts to shave off weight, including the hood, fenders,… Read full this story
- 2018 Lexus LC 500h Detailed Ahead of Geneva Debut
- Lexus LC 500h – why a four-speed auto/CVT combo?
- 2019 Lexus LC 500h first drive review
- Lexus LC 500h dilengkapi dua kotak gear dalam satu sistem transmisi – hapus kelemahan kotak gear CVT
- Review: 2018 Lexus LC 500h at Circuit of the Americas
- Can the 2018 Lexus LC 500h Dance with the ‘Dragon’?
- Lexus LC 500h to Debut in Geneva with Hybrid Power
- Lexus LC 500h Is Ready for Its Close-Up
- Lexus LC 500h | Autoblog's 2018 Technology of the Year winner
- Lexus LC 500h Isn’t Just Cutting Edge, It’s Revolutionary
Lexus LC 500h detailed, packs 354 hp [video] have 281 words, post on www.motor1.com at February 18, 2016. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.