SEVEN alleged ticket scalpers were arrested during the recently concluded basketball showdown of UST Growling Tigers and FEU Tamaraws at the Mall of Asia Arena in Pasay City. Detained are Ramon Tugenio, 57; Fernando Angeles, 52; Edward Valdez, 37; Niño Oliveros, 34; Jimmy Icalina, 48; Jeffrey Gamit, 22; and Earl Ibañez, 28. City Police Chief Senior Supt. Joel Doria said the suspects were caught selling overpriced tickets to the basketball fans. The P50 general admission seat was sold for P1,500, while the P250 patron seat was at P4,000. The suspects are facing charges for violating Ordinance No. 192 (Prohibiting Scalping with the jurisdiction of Pasay). Michael Delizo
- Meek Mill Sentenced to Jail for Violating Probation
- Jealous man, 27, is jailed for life after bludgeoning his mother-of-two ex-girlfriend, 32, to death with a claw hammer in a 'frenzied' attack after she dumped him
- Parole Board rules Baby P's mother Tracey Connelly should not be freed from jail or moved to an open prison
- NHS radiographer, 32, faces jail after illegally accessing more than 200 female patients' personal records before hounding them for dates
- 'Prince Andrew should go to jail': Jeffrey Epstein's Australian sex slave Virginia Roberts slams royal for denying he had sex with her when she was just 17 as she returns to NYC mansion where his paedophile pal held her captive
- Went to jail in financial scam case, don't lecture on economy: BJP hits back at Chidambaram
- Houston suspect wanted for alleged murder of Sugar Land store clerk located in Nevada Jail
- Jihadi John's brother faces jail for £1,300 car parking scam after taking cash from drivers to raise entry barrier and keeping it for himself
- Locked up in foreign jails, why do some Australian political prisoners get more attention than others?
- Prime Minister Scott Morrison will JAIL vegan activists who target farmers’ homes under new laws
UAAP SCALPERS JAILED have 300 words, post on www.manilatimes.net at December 3, 2015. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.