(VOVworld) – A delegation of the National Assembly’s Ethnic Council held a working session with Dak Lak province on Saturday on ethnic minority affairs, new rural development and resettlement. Chairman of the Council Ksor Phuoc asked the province to invest more in ethnic areas to help improve local living conditions. He also agreed with the province’s proposals on increased investment in infrastructure development, price subsidy, and support for the sustainable development of key agricultural products.
- Trump expected to recognize Venezuelan opposition leader as nation's president
- Trump recognizes Venezuelan opposition leader as nation's president
- Navajo Nation alleges elections officials discriminated against tribe's voters
- China Bullied U.N. Delegates Away from Panel on Oppression of Muslims
- Libyan Strongman Haftar Visits Saudi King Salman in Riyadh
- Full transcript of "Face the Nation" on February 17, 2019
- Former UN Security Council Chief: Venezuela Using ‘Torture, Sex Crimes, Murder’ to Silence Dissidents
- Warren hires Iowa aides, including top Sanders and Obama alums, ahead of visit
- Ouachita delegation will travel to Washington D.C. for congressional visits
- New Asheville districts are racial gerrymandering, black council members say
National Assembly Ethnic Council delegation visits Dak Lak have 172 words, post on at August 30, 2014. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.