(VOVworld) – National Assembly Vice Chairman Uong Chu Luu praised Radio the Voice of Vietnam’s efforts to publicize Party and state policies among ethnic groups in the Central Highlands with its broadcasts in 6 ethnic languages. Mr. Luu made his remarks while leading a delegation of the Central Steering Committee for Judicial Reform on a visit to the VOV Central Highland bureau on Wednesday. Luu hailed VOV’s contributions to keep people nationwide informed about the government’s legislative activities through its broad coverage of National Assembly activities, including a program called “the National Assembly and voters”. He asked VOV staff to get ready for the upcoming launch of a VOV’s TV channel dedicated to National Assembly activities.
- Buon Ma Thuot – an urban center of the Central Highlands
- Vice Chairman of NA Office visits Russia
- Vice premier stresses facilitating employment of college graduates in Hubei
- Female Indian bikers crossing many national borders arrive in Vietnam
- Heart 200: New road trip route paved with good intentions
- Latest Coronavirus News in Vietnam & Southeast Asia on April 14
- Latest Coronavirus News in Vietnam & Southeast Asia (updated hourly)
- Vietnamese photographers make Top 50 of #Fun2020 contest of Agora Images
- Coronavirus live updates: 190 new cases among California health care workers
- Latest Coronavirus News in Vietnam & Southeast Asia on April 10
NA Vice Chairman visits VOV bureau in Central Highlands have 205 words, post on at August 7, 2014. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.