ProCuts Grand Opening in Southampton, PA
First Location in Pennsylvania Celebrates Grand Opening Saturday, April 12
Southampton, PA – ProCuts, a salon that specializes in no-fuss cuts geared to a guy’s active lifestyle, is planning a Grand Opening in the Southampton Shopping Center at 476A Second Street Pike. As Pennsylvania’s first ProCuts, the salon invites neighbors and community members to join them for a celebration on Saturday, April 12.
The new salon is the debut location of first-time franchisees Tim and Andrea Hunsinger. “We loved the ProCuts concept and when the opportunity arose to open a new location in the area we jumped at the chance. We’ve always wanted to open our own business and are excited to bring this great brand to the Southampton area.”
ProCuts is celebrating its Grand Opening with $9.00 haircuts for all guests (regularly $18/$15) starting on Saturday, April 12. Everyone who stops by on the 12th can also enjoy a FREE cookout with hamburgers and hot dogs, from 12:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m., plus giveaways including of a pair of Phillies tickets and a basket of grooming essentials.
The Southampton ProCuts Grand Opening celebration continues through April and into May with special pricing on hair cuts:
– $9.00 haircuts from Saturday, April 12 through Wednesday, April 30
– $12.00 haircuts from Thursday, May 1 to Saturday, May 31
The new ProCuts has a team of exceptional stylists, hired locally, who know how to cut guy’s hair. Adult haircuts, called ProCuts, are $18; Semi-Pro cuts, for those 18-years and younger, are $15. All haircuts include a shampoo, head and neck massage and hot towel treatment. A little good grooming – like taming unruly eyebrows and random strays – comes with every cut.
The salon, located at 476A Second Street Pike in Southampton, is open Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.; Saturday, 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.; and Sunday, 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Walk-ins are welcome or call (215) 485-5119 for call-ahead service. ProCuts accepts most major credit cards and cash.
ProCuts is a concept of Regis Corporation (NYSE:RGS), the beauty industry’s global leader in beauty salons and cosmetology education. With both company-owned and franchise salons, ProCuts is for guys who are game for great hair – and an experience that makes them feel like a champ. ProCuts offers convenient, no-appointment-necessary, quality services for men as well as American Crew and Paul Mitchell hair products – all at an affordable price. Find out more at ProCuts.com. More information about Regis Corp. is online at RegisCorp.com.
- Lakecrest Park hosts upcoming weekend grand opening of model homes
- Arden Celebrates Official Grand Opening of South Florida's First Master-Planned "Agrihood," Showcasing the Best in Farm-to-Table Living
- Ariana Grande opens up to fans about her personal growth in the wake of the massive success of Thank U, Next
- NFL: Texans star visits Conroe for grand opening of Dick’s Sporting Goods
- Roundups: Floor and Decor holds grand opening, new stores debut in Deerbrook ahead of Holiday season
- Golden Corral Corporate Sets Grand Opening Date for First Location in Connecticut: Report
- Giant Art Installation to Celebrate Grand Opening of Korea's Tallest Building
- The Crossvine, City of Schertz, Schertz Fire Department Celebrate Fire Station #3 Grand Opening
- Spring ISD celebrates TeachUp learning center grand opening
- Bloomingdale's Norwalk Unveils New Campaign, Grand Opening Events