It has been a quick money making trick among certain people that they hoard things in bulk when they are available and sell them at higher prices when the stocks run out. Sadly, quite a few have been doing the same with PlayStation 4 consoles. Scalpers order multiple consoles form retailers and when the time is right for them, they sell off the consoles at higher prices. A number of retailers have decided to crackdown on these buyers in whatever way they can.Amazon Germany for instance, has implemented a policy that does not let you pre-order more than two PlayStation 4 consoles. In case you do order more, any number of orders after the first two will automatically get canceled.This might not really put an end to the scalping schemes but it still is an attempt to dock some of their supply.On the other hand, eBay has implemented a system that does not let you sell more than one console in a week. This is so because when someone has held multiple consoles, he would like to sell them off as soon as there is a stock out or a drop in supplies. Again, not allowing each account to sell… Read full this story
- Best PlayStation VR games in 2020
- Your phone screen is gross. Here's how to clean it
- Coronavirus – Americans fear Amazon packages delivered from China could be carrying killer bug
- Intercontinental Exchange says it explored deal with eBay
- PS5 landing page pops up on PlayStation's website
- What value does the NYSE bring to eBay, or visa-versa?
- Amazon Prime Day 2019 LIVE: All of the best UK deals on offer today from PS4 bundles to the Amazon Fire Stick
- Google and Amazon killed their Apple Watch apps and it went unnoticed for weeks
- PlayStation 4 crosses 108.9 million units sold, PS5 price not yet decided due to competition
- Xbox Boss Says Amazon and Google Are Main Competition Now
Amazon Germany and eBay Try to Clean up PlayStation 4 Scalpers have 322 words, post on segmentnext.com at November 25, 2013. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.