Saturday Night Live, Kate McKinnon has proven herself to be one of the most important and valuable cast members thanks largely (though not entirely) to her impression of Ellen DeGeneres. The other day, in a match made in doppelganger heaven, Ellen had McKinnon on her talkshow and let them both be Ellen in tandem. There’s only one thing we can do now…and that’s dance.
- Is 3D printing the next big thing or the next big bust?
- The best point-and-shoot cameras you can buy
- Another Burnout Game? “Best Things Come to Those Who Wait,” Says Developer
- Rainbow Six Siege Interview: We Discuss the Things to Come
- Water cannons are unexpectedly among the best things in GTA Online's new heist
- OPINION Best Things From the Dismal Aught Decade
- The best thing Amazon did for its new show ‘Transparent’ was doing nothing at all
- Why Facebook Graph Search is the best thing you never knew you always wanted
- Attila is the best thing to happen to Total War in a decade
- Far Cry 4 Setting is the Next Best Thing After Reality, or Maybe Better
Kate McKinnon Interviewing Ellen as Ellen Is the Best Thing Ever have 188 words, post on jezebel.com at April 25, 2013. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.