Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson is adamant his sidewill not allow complacency to deny them a 20th league title.A 1-0 win over Reading on Saturday evening thanks to WayneRooney’s deflected first-half goal moved the Old Trafford club towithin 13 points of winning the Premier League.The title is therefore within touching distance but, having seenhis side blow an eight-point lead in the last six games of lastseason, Ferguson is demanding full focus.“You don’t get points and medals for being complacent and wewon’t be,” he told MUTV. “I think the players are conscious of theimportance of the games now and that concentration, which hasimproved, has helped us do that [in terms of keeping cleansheets].“I think, before the game, we always thought that winning wasthe important thing today.“It wasn’t a great performance but where we are today is notdown to today but the last six months.“The team has shown great consistency and played a lot of greatfootball. Our goal difference is big over City now – 13 goals. It’sa great position to be in but the only thing we can do is win ournext game.”The Premier League now goes on hold for the international breakand Ferguson has confirmed Rio Ferdinand will meet… Read full this story
- $80 million awarded to man who jury says got cancer after Roundup exposure
- Turns out a terrifying H.P. Lovecraft poem can be sung perfectly to the tune of Billy Joel's 'Piano Man'
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro is great where it counts: Camera and battery life
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro (U.S.) second opinion: A great phone that probably won't make it
- Man shot, killed at Northwest Side apartment complex
- The Shrinking Building in Ant-Man and the Wasp Would Cause Massive Problems
- Chelsea Manning Doc Debuts With Its Subject Imprisoned Again
- No Man's Sky confirms July release date on Xbox One, preorders snag Xbox suit
- Humble man pleads guilty to 35 years for murder, dumping of wife in Louisiana
- 10 video games we can't wait to get our hands on in 2018
Dunne applauds 10-man U’s have 331 words, post on www.foxsports.com at March 17, 2013. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.