(VOVworld) – A Vietnamese National Assembly delegation, led by its Vice Chairman Uong Chu Luu, paid a two-day working visit to Argentina last week to boost ties between the two legislative bodies. At talks with Argentina’s delegates, Mr. Luu spoke highly of the country’s role in the Latin America region while reiterating that enhancing cooperation of the two countries’ assemblies at regional and global parliamentary organizations has contributed to a closer link between Asia and South America. The Argentine leaders agreed this is a good time for the two countries to promote relations in politics, economics and finance, science and technology, and culture. Senator Daniel Filmus, Chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, announced the upcoming establishment of a parliamentary friendship group with Vietnam.
- NA Vice Chairman meets with IPU President, Lao counterpart in Bahrain
- NA Vice Chairman active on sidelines of 146th IPU Assembly
- NA Chairman visits northern Hung Yen province
- NA Standing Committee carries out foreign affairs for 2023
- NA Standing Committee scrutinises draft revised Law on Bidding
- NA releases communique on fourth extraordinary session
- The most gorgeous season to visit northern Vietnam peak
- Maharashtra CM Eknath Shinde leaves for Davos; to be back in time for PM Narendra Modi visit | Mumbai News - Times of India
- India in talks with Egypt, Argentina for possible supply of Tejas light combat aircraft
- NA Standing Committee nominates Vo Van Thuong as Vietnam's president
NA Vice Chairman visits Argentina have 225 words, post on at July 2, 2012. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.