Welcome back. I hope you enjoyed your brief time away after submitting those early-week waiver claims. Your time for procrastination is coming to an end. It’s time for Week 2 of the “value-added” experiment across fantasyland. I know. You’re irked by the concept of Bye weeks. Perhaps you’re experiencing a momentary twinge of regret because BYE is not the abbreviation of an opponent other than perhaps your short-term sanity. If you’re taking a one-week hit, suck it up and make the most of it. Run amuck on the waiver wire and find spot plays. Maximize value in the secondary positions to keep the line moving. Let’s get into Lineup Calls for Week 6. Bye Week: Denver, Tennessee, Kansas City, Arizona, San Diego, Seattle Click here for Harmon’s Week 6 QBs Click here for Harmon’s Week 6 RBs Click here for Harmon’s Week 6 WRs Week 6 TE Heroes Exclude: Vernon Davis, Jermichael Finley, Jimmy Graham, Owen Daniels, Jason Witten, Tony Gonzalez and Rob Gronkowski Greg Olsen, CAR at ATL: Olsen’s yardage total has fluctuated through five weeks, but his role in the red zone for the Panthers is unquestioned. He’s scored in three consecutive games and has a touchdown called… Read full this story
- Watson's week includes huge deal, book and date with Chiefs
- Start your week smart: Early voting, TikTok, Japanese prime minister, CMA, 'Woke'
- Amber Ruffin Sharing What Trump Has Done for the Military Won Late Night This Week
- This Week in Comedy Podcasts: Megan Amram Promotes
- This Week in Comedy Podcasts: Music Talk With Judd Apatow and Mike Myers
- This Week in Comedy Podcasts: Our Josh Is an Awesome Josh
- This Week in Comedy Podcasts: Super Scary Stories
- Bubba Watson: Masters champion with many hats ignored parents' wishes
- IPL 2020: Shane Watson feels experience and quality will help CSK this year
- Chennai Super Kings have experience and quality, I believe we have a great chance, says Shane Watson
Watson, Gresham must Week 6 starts have 315 words, post on www.foxsports.com at October 13, 2011. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.