PANO – A delegation of the National Assembly (NA) Standing Committee, led by NA Vice-Chairman Huynh Ngoc Son, paid a working visit to Military Zone 4 (MZ4) on September 12th. At the working session, Mr. Son was briefed on the Zone’s achievements over the past years. According to Lieutenant-General Nguyen Huu Cuong, MZ4’s Commander, the zone’s armed forces worked with local authorities to build up the People’s defence and a solid defence area, focused on combat readiness training, conducted major combat projects and enhanced quality and quantity of militia forces (equivalent to 1.54 per cent of the local population). Addressing the meeting, Mr. Son highly valued MZ4’s performance and asked troops to continue keeping solidarity and unanimity, work closely with local authorities to make the political situation stable and handle effectively all circumstances, making contributions to maintaining local social order and safety, political security and socio-economic and cultural development. Translated by Van Hieu
- NA Vice Chairman pays tribute to former chairman of Cuban NA
- Suman Bery takes charge as Niti Aayog Vice Chairman
- N.A. Vice Chairman pays tribute to former chairman of Cuban N.A.
- NA Standing Committee comments on Government’s thrift practice, wastefulness control
- NA Chairman’s visit reflects Vietnam’s special political trust with Laos: Lao newspaper
- HCMC to reassess activities of export processing zones, industrial parks
- HCMC’s Chairman extends Buddha’s birthday greetings
- IndiGo names Venkataramani Sumantran as new chairman as airline gears up for overseas expansion
- NA Chairman hosts Lao Vice President
- Vacationers interested in visiting indoor tourist attractions on long holidays
NA Vice-Chairman visits Military Zone 4 have 253 words, post on at September 13, 2011. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.