PlayStation’s Greatest Hits Collection is one of the few recognitions that bestow no monetary reward to video game developers but honor their games in an idolized way. For a PS3 game to reach Greatest Hits status, the game in question must sell over 500,000 copies and be on the market for at least 10 months. Now correct me if I’m wrong but PlayStation Move Heroes, which was released on March 22nd, 2011, has not been on the market for 10 months and by the game’s Metacrtic score (a 53), we can safely assume the title has not sold 500,000 copies. You see the problem too? Now some people believe that the Greatest Hits Collection doesn’t necessarily have all the best games because it’s for marketing purposes only. A few examples of commercially successful games but not on the Greatest Hits list, which were brought to my attention, are Modern Warfare 2 and Black Ops. So what’s the deal with that? Well an online user known as H-U-N-G-L-O had the following to say. “It’s all about product presentation. When you make a product seem good, people would want it even more.”Whether you agree or disagree with that statement, something clearly isn’t… Read full this story
- Burro Banton releases 24 'Greatest Hits'
- Heroes Weekend hits high notes
- Wham! tribute show to celebrate George Michael and Andrew Ridgeley’s greatest hits
- Penn & Teller's Greatest Hits are Some of Magic's Best
- Britpop legends to embark on greatest hits tour
- Char’d: Asia’s Greatest Hits
- Trump being Trump: Greatest hits from his press conference
- Sony announces PlayStation Hits line of budget-friendly fan favorites
- Biggest PlayStation announcements from Sony's 2018 E3 press conference
- Sony PlayStation E3 press conference's biggest news and trailers
PlayStation Move Heroes Already a Greatest Hit? have 279 words, post on www.dualshockers.com at April 12, 2011. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.