A federal court on Monday released the names of jurors in the Barry Bonds trial, which ended last week with the home run king being convicted of a single count of obstruction of justice. Jurors deadlocked on three other counts that accused Bonds of lying to a grand jury when he denied ever being injected by anyone besides his doctor and knowingly taking steroids and human growth hormone. Judge Susan Illston kept the jurors’ names secret until after the verdict. Several spoke to the media after the verdict was read Wednesday but most only gave their first names. Only jury foreman Fred Jacob was fully identified last week. The names released Monday without any other identifying information included: Steven Philip Abfalter, Suchi Amin, Jennifer Lynn Gray, Angela Greenwell, Deanna L. Gross, Jane Frances Larrow, Jacqueline Marie Morehead, Nyiesha Nicole Neel, Jessica Nguyen, Amber Rochelle Reed, James Leslie Stephens, Phillip A. Steyerman and Jessica Christine Wolfram.
- Arizona Supreme Court says anonymous juries constitutional
- Final case tied to college bribery scandal to start trial in Boston court
- Lawyer lodges appeal to keep murder accused's name suppression
- Auckland doctor who sexually abused patient loses bid to keep name secret
- John Hinckley Jr. freed from court oversight after decades
- Cosby lawyer urges jurors to consider only proof from trial
- 'He-said-she-said case.' Bill Cosby's lawyer urges jurors to consider only proof in sexual abuse case
- Reagan shooter freed from court oversight after decades
- Jan. 6 hearings could help Capitol rioter get released from jail
- Camille Vasquez's "unrelenting" approach led to Amber Heard's defeat—lawyer
Court releases names of jurors have 250 words, post on www.foxsports.com at April 17, 2011. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.