After the torrent of press and hype followed by the unbelievable backlash of Homefront, it seems like America 2049 could not have come at a more inconvenient time. As vague as the teaser trailer is, the similarities are fairly blatant. The differences, however, are much more intriguing. Where did this video come from? Who is behind it? We’ll discuss what we have managed to find out so far.There’s been no real information released about the publication America 2049. Everything related has focused on the lore of the game. It has been noted that there are a few tags on the trailer at The Escapist which peg Fuel Change, a marketing firm, as the developer and publisher. There is no sign of the title on Fuel Change’s website as of this post, but being a clear product of viral marketing, traces of real world connections could shatter the illusion. Supporting this claim, several comment threads and forums-goers have happened upon the following Google Cache: Stay tuned for the launch of “America 2049”, a groundbreaking human rights transmedia game featuring Margaret Cho, Harold Perrineau, Anthony Rapp and more. Presented by Breakthrough.tv and with high-profile artist partner by Fuel.You might also recognize a few… Read full this story
- Richard Overton, America's oldest World War II veteran and the oldest man in the US, dies at 112
- Richard Overton, 112, America’s Oldest World War II Veteran, Dies
- Trump the peacekeeper? US leader brags that America would be ‘in war’ with N. Korea if not for him
- What Was the Vietnam War About?
- 'A way of healing': Art and memory in Latin America
- What Trump’s Trade War Is Really About
- How Legendary Zionists Raced Through America In Bid To Outflank Hitler
- The nationalism America needs now
- Star Wars urns store your ashes in a Death Star or Vader helmet
- Captain America's Chris Evans blasts smart technologies
‘America 2049’ Brings B-Listers to War have 307 words, post on gamerant.com at March 24, 2011. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.