Difficult Moment Dorsey is a nutrition and wellness consultant who became certified as a practitioner for a comprehensive lifestyle change program. She became passionate about this program following her own successful completion of it and sincerely wanted to bring this valuable knowledge to others. Because the program has a hands-on component at the beginning of treatment, her clients would have to be drawn from the local population. Dorsey decided to host free live informational seminars to get the word out about the program. She rented a local venue and bought a mailing list of people sorted by zip code. Dorsey then had postcards printed up to mail to this list. An email address was provided to RSVP but there was no other sign up mechanism (no webpage or phone number). A second postcard campaign was launched right before the event. Dorsey’s goal was to get 30 people to the event. Seven people showed for the first event, about half of whom were Dorsey’s friends and close colleagues. Though disappointed at the turnout, Dorsey felt it was a start and made plans to do it again. The turnout for the second event was even less than the first time. Not only had she not achieved her goal of spreading the word about this… Read full this story
- Djokovic Collides With a Difficult Moment in Australia’s Covid Fight
- Mayor Says New York City Will Settle Suits on Stop-and-Frisk Tactics
- ‘It’s devastating’ Kelvin Fletcher addresses challenges of new BBC farming show
- Eric Adams Ran on Making New York Safer. A Subway Killing Poses a Test.
- Surprise in $216 Billion Budget Plan: New York Is Awash in Money
- Full transcript of "Face the Nation" on January 16, 2022
- Full transcript of "Face the Nation" on January 9, 2022
- Mask mandate? A little too much face time for some readers at National Western Stock Show
- Temuera Morrison has the only face that could bring Boba Fett back to life
- How Is the South Coast Healing, After the Fires and With Covid?
A Difficult Moment A New Helping Or Healing Solo-Professional Can Face And How to Handle It - Part 3 have 341 words, post on ezinearticles.com at June 26, 2009. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.