The words “home health care” and “home health care agency” mean different things to different people.With hospitals discharging patients to their homes sooner and sicker, families are not prepared and are overwhelmed. Many families do not want their loved one to go to a nursing home or skilled unit. Many families are never even given the option for home health care. Others think that when their family member is discharged form the hospital to home that there will be someone there 24 hours 7 days a week, for as long as the care is needed.The home health care agency explainedThere are two types of home health care agencies. The first addresses the health and medical care of the aging adult. Care is provided by home health care agencies, and can include the home health care aide, RN’s (registered nurse) and physical therapy. State and federal laws regulate these agencies. They are often Medicare and Medicaid certified. Many private insurances and HMO’s pay for these services as well. This means the agencies can get paid by these programs for providing home health services These services require a doctor’s order.The services provided will be intermittent such as an RN coming in to… Read full this story
- Pope: Governments must ensure all have access to health care
- Primary Health Care investigated over claims it offered incentives to radiologists that may have led to over-servicing
- Nurse Tells Pro-Life Nurses To Stay Out Of Health Care
- Andrew Yang Says Americans More Worried About Health Care, Education Than Impeaching Donald Trump
- Integrating mental health care into primary care will require big changes
- Primary Health Care investigated again over claims of incentives for GPs to over-service
- An $8 Billion Shot in the Arm for the GOP Health-Care Bill?
- ChrysCapital in advanced talks to buy stake in Dr Agarwal's Health Care
- Could Kennedy’s Death Save Health-Care Reform?
- Moderates Can Now Sink or Save the Republican Health-Care Bill
How to Evaluate the Best Type of Home Health Care Agency to Meet Your Needs have 328 words, post on ezinearticles.com at November 3, 2008. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.