Service: The manner in which the guest is treated is the practical definition of service. It encompasses the entire experience of the guest from the time they arrive to the time they leave. It represents the feelings they are left with and manifests its self in a memorable dining experience. An experience that they desire to repeat again and again. This is the goal. We are in the business of sales and providing the service expectations that our guests require. We produce our own product on site, sell it on site and provide service on site. We are in an industry unlike any other. Our success of failure results in immediate feedback and immediate rewards. We are also in a unique position to be proactive in dealing with this feedback in a positive manner. It is a dynamic relationship between product, services and consumer. You are the catalyst to this relationship and therefore a director of sales and service.When working your station as if each table is your own sales territory, follow these four key elements:Observe Anticipate Prioritize ActSTEPS OF SERVICEIntroduce Yourself. Guests want to know who is serving them. It adds a personal touch they enjoy. It also, provides… Read full this story
- Surfing Pittie Gives Professional Surfers Lesson on Style
- Tubular: Wave hello to Surf World Series
- Meet the British woman carving a new path for surfing
- How Robby Naish conquered the waves and became an icon
- Brazilian sets record for biggest wave ever surfed
- Surfing: World Surf League announces gender pay parity from 2019
- Sailor Brinkley-Cook stuns in neon green bikini as she hits waves for day of surfing in Sydney
- 'Momentum': How punk rock movie changed surfing forever
- Australian surfing contest canceled because of shark threat
- Sydneysiders find their happy place catching a wave on 'Fluoro Friday'
Surfing the Waves of Successful Service have 294 words, post on ezinearticles.com at October 2, 2008. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.