At a time of doubt and uncertainty in the world economy, it is encouraging to be presented with positive facts about Europe. In an article in the Greek financial newspaper “Naftemporiki” published on Friday the 15th of February 2008 (pg. 5), the economic growth of all the European Union member states in 2007 is 2,6% when compared with 2006 while Greece had a growth of 3,95%.Naturally no one can disagree that this growth is decreasing when compared with previous years but it may be considered as leveling off after the explosion of growth which was generated because of the 2004 Olympic Games hosted in Greece. The construction sector was obviously a dynamic element in the growth created during the past five years. The positive factor is that this has evolved in a real estate market for various areas in Greece such as the island of Crete.It is no secret that builders have become developers because they focused on attracting in Crete, potential home owners from wealthier countries. One of the revelations of the past year is that these companies now realize that Greeks are also looking for properties and realize that the percentage of home owners is quite high when… Read full this story
- Should I hold on to investment property?
- For your investments and savings, big choices lie ahead
- Two-year rise in home sales as investment property interest returns
- How you can use investment property to improve your position
- China National Petroleum Corp suspends investments in Iran’s South Pars
- UPDATE PM Dancila: Gov't adopting draft 2019 national budget; health, education, investments,..
- These Plymouth properties are on the market for £100k or less
- PM urges foreign investors not to miss investment opportunities in Vietnam
- Eastern Partnership: Commission sets out TEN-T Investment Action Plan of €13 billion
- Britain is STILL the world’s second most powerful nation and branded a ‘truly global power’ in global league table
Why National Growth Is Higher In Greece And Why Investing In Properties In Crete Is A Wise Choice have 315 words, post on ezinearticles.com at March 3, 2008. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.