In today’s society of hustle and bustle and being always on the go, it is easy to overlook family mealtimes. In the past, it was traditional that at all three mealtimes, breakfast, lunch and dinner, the family would all gather round the dinner table to eat. Someone – usually one of the children – would set the table, Mom or Grandma (or both!) would prepare a healthy, delicious meal which would be laid out on the table. Dishes would be passed around the table, a prayer would be said, and clean-up would take place before any children could play.While that probably reminds you of your own childhood, how often does it take place in your own home? Having a family mealtime can afford you with a lot more benefits than you might think. Sure it takes longer, and sure, everyone has to bend their ever-so-busy schedules to it, but just imagine some of the wonderful benefits of a family mealtime!A family mealtime can enable you to be able to teach your children how to cook – properly! Many children today simply can’t cook anything out of a microwave, and don’t know how to follow a basic recipe. Using family mealtimes… Read full this story
- The young woman and the sea: Lamorna Ash's adventures on a Cornish trawler
- LA and San Francisco are setting up 'safe spaces' for coronavirus patients to quarantine away from their families as cases are set to surge in California
- After coronavirus: 'We can't go back to business as usual'
- Lights dimming for investors as student numbers fluctuate
- Sir Philip Green: man with a fine attention to retail
- Uganda’s ‘Ghetto President’: How Bobi Wine Went from Dancehall Grooves to Revolutionary Politics
- EXPERTS HIT FG: TraderMoni, conditional transfers, wrong vehicles for palliatives
- Bernie Ecclestone, aged 89, is set to become a father again 65 years after his first child - but what do his blingtastic daughters have to say about his new baby?
- Start your Monday smart: OPEC, primaries, Holy Week, Passover, supermoon, Quibi, ISS
Meal Time - A Family Affair for Many Generations have 331 words, post on ezinearticles.com at September 15, 2007. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.