How many times have you researched keywords, or keyword phrases using one of the many keyword research tools available, selected just the right one you thought. The keyword tool predicted a demand of X searches per day, and your analysis of the competition showed that there was less than Y competing sites with that keyword phrase.Immediately you jumped into action, and started an ad campaign or website optimized for that keyword phrase, only to be disappointed after a couple days when the traffic simply did not show up like you expected.What happened to that forecast traffic….Perhaps your keyword tools estimates are just that… an estimate that is often wrong…Google Trends is a tool that allows you to compare up to five keyword phrases, to see which is delivering the best quantity of traffic , although it does not give you the actual number of hits.Lets say you have a key word phrase that you know delivers 500 visits per period (its one of yours, silly), use that as your bench mark graph line to compare the phrases you want to test against…I find that less than about 250 you will get a no results return message.In this case, since most… Read full this story
- Which Mobile Browser Do You Currently Use? [MakeUseOf Poll]
- How DNS Leaks Can Destroy Anonymity When Using a VPN, And How to Stop Them
- SpaceX will launch another 60 Starlink satellites into orbit TONIGHT as it pushes ahead with plans for a global internet despite complaints from disgruntled astronomers
- How Much Data Does YouTube Use?
- Linus Torvalds says “Don’t use ZFS”—but doesn’t seem to understand it
- A Guide To Setting Up Your Own Podcast Website & Feed Using WordPress & Podpress
- CES 2020: Top tech show reveals future trends we’ll be using
- 25 Insanely Useful Websites You’ll Need Someday
- 5 Social Networking Aspects You’ll Want to Make Use Of
Internet Traffic Trends - How to Increase Website Traffic Using Trends Analysis have 333 words, post on ezinearticles.com at August 20, 2007. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.