The Prime Minister has urged ministries and relevant agencies to strongly implement decentralization in managing key State-invested projects by granting more authority to investment decision makers and project owners. Speaking at a conference on July 22 in Ha Noi on the investment plans with the Government’s capital, PM Nguyen Tan Dung asked the ministries and agencies to put forth measures to overcome difficulties and accelerate the implementation of key projects planned for this year. He required concentration on management and amending decrees to make them appropriate for the integration process and the market mechanism, and on creating consensus coordination among the ministries. Pointing out a typical problem, Mr. Dung said while projects are still waiting for a license, site clearance is not allowed; but no land is available after the license is granted. The Government leader stressed the need to revise decrees 16 and 17 and to issue regulations on site clearance and resettlement of affected people, in which local authorities are responsible for site clearance work and investors must ensure enough capital. According to the Ministry of Planning and Investment, the total investment implemented in the first six months of this year was estimated at VND39,5 trillion (about US$2.43…
- Court ruling on civil servants could have major impact on Northern Ireland decision-making
- How to make informed investment decisions
- 1MDB investment decisions involving PetroSaudi made without detailed assessment
- India's Fortis investors vote out fourth director after divisive investment decision
- With Triple Crown on the line, WinStar's Belmont decision makes dollars and sense
- SK Group has special decision-making council ‘Supex’
- Man with Aspergers stole car parts from work place after 'reckless decision making'
- A win for readers: coverage of new prostate cancer screening guidelines focuses on shared decision making
- Women should make up 50 percent of decision-making positions: Turkish Businesswomen’s Association head
- Ministers have 'ultimate decision-making responsibility', must not be sidetracked by vocal minority: Shanmugam
PM Wants More Decentralization for Investment Decision Making have 317 words, post on at July 23, 2006. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.