We, the people, of these United States have the responsibility to ask questions (see “Does Anything Make Any Sense Anymore?”). Is our president, the leader of the free world, turning the executive branch into an imperialistic presidency by expanding his powers, we must ask, “How did this man become president, and what is he trying to do, and how do we stop him from destroying America any further?We all know that GWB got into Yale University after attending Phillips Academy (where his father attended). However, he was accepted with a 1206 combined SAT score, which is far lower than the average score of the students accepted at Yale. Why was he accepted to Yale? Was it because he father and grandfather went there?While at Yale, he maintained just a ‘C’ average. His transcript reveals that he received a ’71’ in Political Science, barely passing,’ and a course vital to national public office. In another Poly Sci course he opted for a ‘P’ for pass, rather than a number grade. In City Planning, he received a ’75.’ In Economics, he earned just a ’72.’ In Science 2, he got a ’69,’ and in Sociology he received a ’70.’ Again barely passing…. Read full this story
- Barbara Bush, Wife of 41st President and Mother of 43rd, Dies at 92
- George Bush was a remarkable man (and the ultimate wingman)
- Speaker Ryan Announces When George Bush Will Lie in State
- Well wishers pay respects to George Bush, with nostalgia for the tone he set as president
- George H.W. Bush dies at 94
- The Media Is Erasing George H.W. Bush's Catastrophic Harm To LGBTQ People
- George H.W. Bush's Greatest Campaign Challenge: Revisit Newsweek's 1987 Cover Story, 'The Wimp Factor'
- Locals remember, share connections to former President George H.W. Bush
- President George Bush funeral: Historian Jon Meacham speaks at services
- George H.W. Bush Listened to His Own Eulogy by Jon Meacham Before His Death: ‘That’s a Lot About Me, Jon’
The Truth About George W. Bush have 317 words, post on ezinearticles.com at April 2, 2006. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.