HP Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Carly Fiorina unveiled the enhanced digital lineup today during a press conference in South Beach, Fla., where HP is sponsoring the 2004 MTV Video Music Awards (VMAs). Highlights of today’s announcement include: — New HP Vivera Inks, cartridges, media and printers that take digital photography to new levels of quality and affordability; plus new additions to HP’s digital camera line with innovative features that produce professional-quality photos every time. — The HP Digital Entertainment Center, which allows consumers to manage music, movies and photos from a single device; a suite of new plasma and LCD flat-panel TVs; the HP Instant Cinema Digital Projector ep9010, a boom box-like device for playing and watching movies; and the HP Pavilion dv1000 series Entertainment Notebook PC — all expressly designed to simplify the digital living room experience. — New consumer-focused partnerships, go-to-market efforts and advertising. “At the Consumer Electronics Show in January, we said the real digital revolution was not just about gizmos and gadgets — it was about making the whole system work better together,” said Fiorina. “Our customers have told us they want to easily share, enjoy and preserve their personal experiences — whether those experiences… Read full this story
- Two high street bookmakers remove new products over FOBT limit concerns
- Young Leamington actors prepare new production following award acclaim
- Dyson launches trio of new products focused on well-being
- Airedale Chemical launches two new products to diversify into new markets
- Junction 8 Theatre gives Lancastrians a voice of their own in new production touring the county soon
- Dyson launches new products aimed to improve people's wellbeing
- St Albans kitchenware retailer relaunches with new products and commitment to staff
- Bruns Services and Agri Expedition Vanuatu introduce new product
- Brexit-ready: Pasta Foods has invested in a new production line to cope with possible increased demand.
- Brembo opens new production facility in Nanjing
HP Introduces Fall Line-up Of New Products have 300 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at August 27, 2004. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.