Mary’s Dream: A True Life Story The true story of a poor girl’s quest for a Bible. (True Story) She walked several … bare- footed in the winter cold to buy a Bible. But it was sold out before Mary’s Dream: A True Life Story The true story of a poor girl’s quest for a Bible. (True Story) She walked several kilometers bare- footed in the winter cold to buy a Bible. But it was sold out before she got to her destination. What happened? Find out. There are dreams and there are dreams. And there are dreamers and there are dreamers too. Some of these dreamers realize their dreams, while others have had their names writ in water. In some, theirs may be an ambition to rule empires, while for other young men, the mere accomplishment of marrying a fair lady and living happily with her ever after in a hanging garden beside a blue sea, is a big dream.Now consider one of these dreamers who dreams of owing a Bible. But the family being very poor could barely provide food for the members, not to talk of buying a Bible. Now this dreamer is not the Biblical Joseph,… Read full this story
- Ferragamo: the enduring legacy of the Italian shoe dynasty
- Mystery Road review – stylish Aussie thriller that rises above pulpy cliche
- A Plague Is an Apocalypse. But It Can Bring a New World.
- Kanye loads up on children's clothes from Walmart and visits the bank with friend Damon Dash who denies the rapper is 'crazy' and slams Kim after she blamed his erratic behavior on 'bi-polar disorder'
- 'The marriage is over!' Kanye West and Kim Kardashian 'have been considering a divorce FOR WEEKS' prior to the rapper's Twitter meltdown amid fears for his mental health
- Streaming This Weekend: The Rental, Kissing Booth 2, Amulet and More
- The best Nintendo Switch games for kids
- Kris Jenner breaks silence after Kanye West brands her 'Kris Jong-Un' but IGNORES her son-in-law's offensive claims by posting about beignets on Instagram
- Kanye West's 'meltdown' occurred because of 'unresolved grief' over the 2007 death of rapper's beloved mother Donda
- How Jamie Oliver keeps his marriage to Jools in check – with ‘rules’ for pub visits and letting her always take control
Mary's Dream: A True Life Story have 372 words, post on www.articlesfactory.com at January 15, 2004. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.